Monday, September 19, 2011

this is my lyfeeee.

Had my first of four "midterms" in my anthropology class today. I will be surprised if I get better than a C. I understood the concepts in the material that was covered but the test wanted specifics like who came up with this theory, who discovered that...blah blah blah. Well, now I will be more prepared I suppose...

Met a new friend on the way to the market today. He just chilled there the whole drive from school to Vons. I had a panic attack in the parking lot for about five minutes before he finally took the hint and bugged off. I can't even handle it.




It's all good though. I eventually made it into the market and bought the ingredients I need to make the thin mint cupcakes that are on my schedule tomorrow. Pics to come soon.

No comments: