Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Where have I been!?

Man o man! The last few weeks have been absolutely crazy! Where to start?

I had 3 tests this past week and another one tomorrow. I spent the week prior to "knowledge-poledge" shakedown so stressed out about studying that while I was studying I couldn't focus. I then aced my first Sociology paper and was one point away from an A on the first test(annnnnd one of the answers I had gotten wrong I had originally answered correctly, sooooo...there's that. Can I get an A on a technicality?) Then I had my first Geography test, which I got a B on and my first Philosophy test I got a C. I did however go into that one the most "blind" having not really studied at all for that class. I had another Sociology quiz that I also went into today not very prepared....but, besides actually studying next time, what can you do? As for my Anthropology test tomorrow, I am going to study after this post and luckily for me, my worst score will be dropped.

I've also been working, trying to catch up on housework(never easy because all Rachel and I like to do it seems is crash, sleep and get up and go about our days all over again) and I say we did a pretty good job this past week. All the laundry is done, our "living room" is clean, picked up, and the one bookshelf we have and our storage closet have been reorganized and de-cluttered as best as possible. Now to fold and put away laundry? That is one of my downfalls as a human being...as I tend to live out of the baskets and bags which contain my delicates and unmentionables. We also saw this pretty cute desk at Ikea that we are thinking of purchasing, once we give our roommates back their busted ass futon and make room for it. I also bought twinkle lights for our bedroom and will perhaps post a picture once I get them all set up.

I've been saving pictures I like on my hard drive in several different folders. One is called "Inspiration" and contains things like fashion spreads, hairstyles I like, interior design, photographs of some of my fave celebrities, and other photos that speak to me on some level, whether it be the composition of said photo or the expression it conveys. Don't tell anyone I told you my secrets.

I also found a way to get perfect no heat, no roller curls like SJP's(aka Carrie Bradshaw) that through out the day hold up pretty well with out any product. The do fall a little but into a more relaxed curly wave. There is some frizz but its the good kind. Frizz is more au naturel. Doesn't every lady want what they were born without? Here's a photo for reference:



Anywayssss, gotta go hit the books!

No comments: