Friday, February 18, 2011

Day One:

Me:


1. I am the oldest child.
2. I never had braces.
3. I love menthol eye drops.
4. Altoids are my new favorite breath freshener.
5. I've accepted the fact that I am an espresso addict.
6. I am excited about school(finally.)
7. I was born in Las Vegas, NV.
8. I would really love to live in Hawaii.
9. I have never been out of the country.
10. I will never understand the appeal of Jersey Shore.
11. I've liked Hanson for more than half my life.
12. I will always be a Michael fan over Janet.
13. I loved being vegan and wish I was more motivated to get back on that train.
14. I have a slight case of baby fever.
15. I want to learn to ride a bike.


Today at school I let a bible thumper talk to me for 40 minutes about the Bride of God. I didn't have enough fight in me today to fake an excuse for getting out of it. Found out yesterday Border's Valencia is shutting down. LOL. More coming later.

No comments: