Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day Three: ( A Photo That Makes You Smile)



I loved these bracelets! They were so bright and sparkly and fun. One even made its way back to me and I passed it on one more time. Also, all the ideals I strive to keep in my life. I been "thinkin' 'bout somethin'" recently. I am exactly where I wanted to be in my life right now. I feel like I've been working so hard to get my shit back together the last year and a half. I have finally arrived. It feels so good. I've been in the healthiest relationship I've had in my entire life with the most wonderful woman. I feel home for once, which is so relieving, healing, surprising and affirming. My psych class is also awesome and I am excited for what the rest of the semester will teach me. My life has been drastically changed in the last few months and I am in awe. I love that I am so adaptable. I think you need to be in order to get through anything. Change is tough, but immobility=stagnancy=lame(or for the more dramatically flaired/death.)

No comments: